Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do. All international rates and duties are calculated at checkout! If your country is not calculating, please send an email to email@example.com for a prompt response.
2. What is the difference between all of the boards?
Check out the video below!
3. What should I expect once I place my order?
When you place your order you will receive an email confirming your purchase. Your order will arrive in 1-3 weeks (pending any unexpected delays). You will receive a second email with all of your tracking information. If you need your order expedited, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping upgrade options!
4. What are the dimensions of the board?
Roughly 22" X 13"
5. What is Binho's return policy?
Please see the Returns link at the bottom of our site for return and exchange details.
6. My product was damaged or lost in the mail - what do I do?
When buying one of our boards it is highly recommended that you choose the Route Protection insurance which is roughly ~$1. If you select this option you will be able to reach out to Route (you will have already received an email from them) and they will help you take care of the situation! If you did not select this option, we will do our best to resolve this issue.