Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do. All international rates and duties are calculated at checkout!
2. What is the difference between the Classic and Pro Series?
To keep it simple, the Pro Series has all of the upgrades. Check the link below for a more detailed explanation on the differences!
3. What should I expect once I place my order?
When you place your order you will receive an email confirming your purchase. When your order is ready to ship (1-2 weeks) you will receive a second email with all of your tracking information.
4. What are the dimensions of the board?
Roughly 22" X 13"
5. What is Binho's return policy?
The board is eligible for return If the box remains unopened within 14 days of receiving the order. The board is not eligible for return if it is opened, more than 14 days after receiving, or a limited edition board.
6. What is the process when ordering a Binho Classic: Business Custom?
Once you place your Business Custom order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . We will discuss what logo you are looking to get done and create a mock up for you to approve. After the mock up is approved, you can expect 1-2 weeks for delivery on your custom board.
7. My product was damaged or lost in the mail - what do I do?
When buying one of our boards it is highly recommended that you choose the Route Protection insurance which is roughly ~$1. If you select this option you will be able to reach out to Route (you will have already received an email from them) and they will help you take care of the situation! If you did not select this option, we will do our best to resolve this issue.