Binho Classic: Custom
***Back in stock End of September/Early October. Please sign up for the text notifications if you would like to be notified when the Binho Classic: Custom will become available again.
Please Read Entirely Before Purchasing!
The Binho Classic: Custom is officially here! This is the place where all of your Binho ideas will manifest. This Binho Build-A-Board product will allow you unlimited freedom in creating your dream board. Some of the customizable features include:
- Choosing the logo you want at center field
- Choosing the turf color within the playing pitch
- Choosing the line color within the playing pitch
- Choosing the player colors
- Choosing the band color
- Choosing the goal color
HOW TO ORDER:
1) Place Order here. Once you have paid you will receive an Order Number in your email, which you will need before filling out the form in the next step.
2) Once you have received your order number after purchasing, fill out the form in the link below with all your options chosen. This will be sent to a Binho team member where they will create a mock up for you. Not filling this form out immediately after ordering your Binho Classic: Custom will delay the process!!
3) After filling out the above form, you will receive your mock up with 24-48 hours for you to approve. If you approve the mock up it will go into production :) Please expect between 4-6 weeks to receive your Binho Classic: Custom from the day that you accept your mock-up.
There are no returns and no cancels on customs so please make sure the mock up is up to your expectations.
Make sure the logo you upload is a high quality .png file or an .ai file. If it isn't one of these file types it will also prolong the process.
Please use logos that you have the rights to.
Also, please keep in mind we are printing onto a carpet material so the colors may not look as bright and vibrant as the digital mock-up. This is mostly in regards to when the entire field is a certain color.
Shipping on international orders is calculated at checkout. VAT/Duties may need to be paid for border clearance in Canada.